Thursday, 23 July 2009

Last one ...Promise!

I am very pleased with the little pile of cards that I have managed to produce today! But now I am left with the horrible task of putting everything away! Why oh why can't I have a craft room :(

I have seen the challenge on Dutch Dare Card Challenge is to use die cutting on your card!



I have managed to make the whole card, only using die cutting! Yay! Think this may be a first for me! My card is here:


(please excuse the background - see what I meant about mess!)

I got the candles die, in the sizzix sale - and think it is brilliant! It's an original die so will cut through loads of stuff. I have cut a load of candles out of glitter card, and put them in a row along the bottom on my card. I have then cut out my greeting using the 'Night and Day' alphabet set, using black glossy card. I hope she likes it - It's for my cousin's 21st Birthday. I was trying to make it a nice personalised card so that she can keep it (if she wants to!). I always worry doing cards with names etc on them for adults - I know children love them, but with adults I'm not so sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment