Well aren't I on a roll! I thought as I'm making all these cards, that I might as well throw in a Christmas one! Logic being that if I chip away at them, and make a Christmassy one every time I'm making cards - I hope (fingers crossed) that I won't have too many to make nearer the time!
The challenge this week on Charisma Cardz blog is to 'Tag it'
Here is my card:

Well again it's a Penny Black image ' Xmouse Ornament' (isn't he lovely!) I have cut a tag from my Big Shot machine, and mounted my image onto it. The background paper is a My Mind's Eye one from last year, I am now on my last sheet (sniff sniff!). I have been looking for it again as the whole range was gorgeous - what little I have left is being treated like gold dust! I have attached it to my card with a brad. Image is coloured in with my trusty H2o's.
sooo cute
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at Charisma this week
AllisonX
What a really cute image, lovely card.Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
ReplyDeletexx Vee
Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, I love the image, its very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!
ReplyDeleteLeanne
xx