Thursday, 23 July 2009

Busy Bee

Well I haven't I been a busy bee on my day off!! Lol! I have the dentist first thing this morning (why is is my teeth are hurting me now - when I had no problems this morning?!?!) and then a couple of things on my to do list. Finally this afternoon I have had a chance to make a few cards!

Yay!

I saw this challenge on Cute Card Thursday and thought - now that is a challenge! Their challenge this week is 'Eye Eye' - to use eyelets on your card!
I have never managed to get on very well with eyelets, and have had the same ones sat in my box for an absolute age! Not sure if it is me, or my eyelet setter but I am never happy with the results, anyway here is my card!

I have used an image that a friend has stamped out for me, again it's a Penny Black called 'Lady Bug Love' (it's also on the discontinued list!! :( ) I have coloured in using my H20's, and mounted onto silver miri card. I also have finally started to use some of the massive folder of scrap paper that I have had lying around for ages - Doodblebug ladybug swiss dots, I have stuck it on at a jaunty angle. To finish of I put 2 rows of eyelets down either side of my card.

3 comments:

  1. great card! love the white space in combination with the cute and great colored hedgehog stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and main image. Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete