Sunday, 2 August 2009

A Little Taste of Summer

It's a shame that the weather has been really bad these past few weeks, but to pick things up the challenge on 'Penny Black Saturday Challenge' is - SUMMER!


I have put together a quick card that is perfect for Summer.

I have used the Penny Black stamp 'Lazy Days' and coloured in with H2o's. I have used trustie Nestabilities to layer up my card, with Core'dinations & Doodlebug Cardstock. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards. I have also added some Craftwork Cards Candy Dots to the top of the card to tie together all the colours.
Well I've had my dose of card making, so off to try and sort out my wardrobe, as it seems to have shrunk - I have loads of clothes that have no home! I think it might be time for a clear out! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment