Well, here it goes my first entry to a challenge. I was browsing a couple of the challenge blogs, and came across the perfect one for my first entry - Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog! This week the theme combines two of my favourite things: Cuttlebug embossing folders and Penny Black stamps!
This card is using one of my all time favourite stamps - Cheesecake Party!
I have coloured in the image with my twinkling H2O's, not sure if the photo is good enough to see but the back ground is using the Swiss dots embossing folder. For the icing on the cupcake I have used white 'fluffy stuff', before I heated it up I sprinkled it with crystal glitter. Then once it gets heated the glitter sticks to the 'icing' making it lovely and glittery!
I have also done another card that fits the challenge, this one is more for a man. I really have to force myself to get on with men's cards, as I find them quite a challenge.
This stamp is called Mighty Wishes, I really love the hedgehogs - but then there isn't many of the Penny Black cuties that I don't like! The background paper was from a bargain pack of Papermania paper, I have used the happy birthday embossing folder and cut out three squares, to hopefully add a kind of greeting to the card! I have put a couple of craftwork card candy's in the top left corner to finish things off!
Welcome to PBSC and Bloggyland...so glad that you decided to join us for your very first challenge....super cute cards....adorable images and great embossing.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and we hope you will join us often..Hugs Kath xxxx
ReplyDelete