Thursday, 25 June 2009

Hi! Well this is my first post, which is v.exciting! I thought as I like to browse around and peek at everyone else's blogs - that I might as well take the next step and do my own!

I have been crafting now for about nearly 4 years...how time flies! I currently do card making and am yet to venture into the world of scrapbooking, I have some bits and ideas but haven't got round to starting it yet! I love Penny Black stamps, and tend to go for cute over anything serious, my style is also quite simple - with lots of glitter (if I can help it!).

I also dabble at cake decorating, but I am still fairly basic and finding my feet! Cupcakes are my thing, as they are sooo cute, and you can decorate them in so many ways!

That's me for now...hopefully I'll get the hang of things and post something with a piccy soon!

~ Lorn ~

No comments:

Post a Comment